Small Business and Start-up Support
Hello and thank you for stopping by to view my website. I have a passion for helping small business dreamers become small business owners and offer ongoing support once you’re set up.
I work remotely from my office which is based in the sunny Bay of Plenty. By working from my office it means smaller overheads and less cost to my clients.
I have held various office environment positions for nearly 20 years. From general day to day office duties within real estate (sales secretary & rental assistant), assorted Office Management positions, to spending over six years at Auckland Council through to setting up new businesses and their office systems.
I particularly enjoy assisting with small business start-ups and ensuring that efficient business practices and procedures mean growth, stability and profitability.
I currently manage quotes, invoices, emails and GST for the businesses I have set up locally as well as clients based in Auckland and Christchurch.
As an Administrative Consultant, I provide more than just a service, I provide administrative support and offer a collaborative and ongoing administrative relationship.
I work directly with clients one-on-one to keep businesses organised, ticking along smoothly and moving forward.
Proficient administration is the backbone of every business and no business can run without adequate support, whether it be an in-house administrator or outsourced externally to an administrative professional.
Qualifications and Computer Experience
Certificates / Awards:
* Certificate in Business Administration – NZQA Level 4
(Incorporating Xero, MYOB & Smart Payroll)
* International Computer Driving Licence Course (ICDL Registered Unitec Qualification)
* Introduction to Computing
* The Professional Administrator
* The Competent PA
* Better Business Systems
* Word Time Saving Features
* Publisher Essential Skills
* Excel Essential Skills
* Excel Time Saving Features
* RMA Administrators Workshop
* Conflict Resolution
* Maintain Workplace Safety
* Smart Payroll
* Paymo – Online Project Management
* Wave Accounting – Small Business Software
* Microsoft Accounting
* Microsoft Office – Word, Publisher, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint etc…
* Console (Real Estate / Property Management Software)
* LANmark (Hotel Reservation System)