- On instructing us to carry out any form of work, the client agrees to our Terms and Conditions of the business contained below.
- General office hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm. Work outside of these hours by negotiation.
- Please note the hourly rate does not include the following: Vehicle mileage, courier fees, hardware – CD’s, memory sticks, printing, photocopying, scanning, labels, stationery, postage and packaging, international phone calls, incurred on behalf of the client.
- Final documentation may not be released until payment has been received.
- All client information is treated as confidential and we do not sell or share information with third parties.
Invoicing & Payment Terms
- Invoices are sent out at the beginning of the month for work completed the previous month or upon completion of a project.
- Payment is due within 7 days from the date of invoice.
- Casual hourly rate projects require a 50% Deposit, 50% balance Net 7 Days.
- Business Start-Up Packages and WaveApps set-up require full payment prior to starting work.
- Overdue invoices will incur a late payment fee of 2.5% added per month until it is paid.
- If an invoice remains unpaid for longer than 90 days the debt will be handed over to a debt collection agency to collect.
- Payment options: Preferred method of payment is direct credit via online bank transfer or business cheque.
- Hourly rate does not include disbursements – e.g. vehicle mileage, travel time, carparking, hardware (CD’s, memory sticks, etc), printing, photocopying, scanning, stationery, postage and packaging, courier fees or international phone calls and will be charged separately.
- A signed contract may be required prior to commencement of services.